Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Linkage

Well, it's Friday again. Difficult to believe. I'm not going to lie....I'm not sorry to see the weekend.

This week I discovered Chatting at the Sky. The design and photography are beautiful and the writing is fascinating.

I also recently found Reluctant Entertainer. I feel as if I've just begun to scratch the surface of its resources.

I find that pictures of ideal (and idealistic) rooms reminds me to be conscious of the design of my spaces. I find images of well-designed spaces incredibly inspiring. But I'm not the most artistically inclined. I need help when I'm designed...steps, a plan, an instruction manual. That's why I I adore Pottery Barn's design studio.

Working in an office all day forces me to think a great deal about office space. I like this one the best, I think.

For a little deeper food for thought, this article from the Washington Times provides a sobering commentary on the pro-life movement.

What did you read this week?

No comments: