Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shannon Miller Photography

I have a lovely friend named Shannon. Shannon, in addition to her other full-time job, takes photos. Not just any photos, mind you.*




Beautiful photos.





Breathtaking photos.





Photos with personality.




And even a bit of quirky charm.



Even Shannon's business cards are beautiful, with a different photo gracing the back of each card. It took me ten minutes just to pick a favorite card!

 


Shannon has a talent for capturing the joy and beauty of each moment.


I have been trying to convince Shannon (so far with no avail) to begin a photo blog. But for now, I love looking through her new photos as they are uploaded to her Facebook page. And I promise that you will too.

*All photos in today's post are used with the permission of Shannon Miller

No comments: