Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2011 Goals

February was a good month in a lot of ways. A visit with family over President's Day weekend, time with friends, a job that I love...these are just a few of the things that made February great.

But February is a short month, and sometimes life gets in the way of goals. So this is how my goals for February went down (or didn't):

  • Although I cooked a lot more than five times, I did not make 5 new recipes. Instead, I stuck with the tried and true. I did make a lot of French bread, along with some other familiar dishes, and was able to improve my bread results substantially. I guess I'm ultimately happy with what has been happening in my kitchen, even though I fell a little short of the specific goals.
  • I did not have time to be crafty this month, so I did not make 5 cards. I have no good excuse. Tragic, but true.
  • I only finished two books, Velvet Elvis and Tipping Point, but I started Pilgrim at Tinker Creek as well.
  • The list of things to accomplish while I'm living in the area is growing, but the items on it aren't happening with any rapidity, I'm afraid.
  • I wrote 6, rather than the hoped-for 15 blog posts.

March is a longer month and the weather is definitely hinting at the arrival of spring. Hopefully, the longer daylight hours and the warmer weather will motivate me to accomplish more this month!

March's goals:
  • Try 4 new recipes
  • Finish 3 books
  • Do 3 new things in the area
  • Take more pictures
  • Write 15 blog posts
Here goes March! What are you goals for the month?

No comments: