Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friday Linkage

I know it's not exactly Friday. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't take the time to check out the following links.

This article by Tony Woodlief in Image Journal was a  on a poignant reminder of every person's need for relationships, for security, and for rest.

No matter how early I get up or how late I go to bed, I constantly feel pressed for time. Peter Kreeft wrote a convicting analysis of the interplay between time and prayer.

Seth Godin has a wonderful way of pinpointing widely applicable issues. What's your soft spot?

I'm always fascinated by brilliant twists on traditional recipes. And I adore the color blue. So this post at Balance and Blueberries definitely caught my attention.

Happy Weekending!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw shucks :)