Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In Regards to My Mediocre Blogging Habit

I've been a terrible blogger of late.

I have lots of things that I would love to write about, swarms of things that I would love to share.



But I also like to sleep sometimes and those little things add up to fill the waking hours, things like the looming deadline for my final annotated bibliography and a wonderful family visit over Easter and time with people dear to me and the 50 hours out of every week that are dedicated to my job and the need to occasionally go to the grocery store or do my laundry.

So blogging has been tricky. This isn't a dramatic exit, just a warning that blog posts may be sparse for the next couple of weeks until life settles down a bit. 

How do you prioritize when schedules get full and time gets thin?

No comments: