But before you do, subscribe to the blog feed using the buttons in the upper right part of the page!
It was a crazy week, but in the midst of it, I read quite a few articles worth sharing.
Business/Time Management/Self-Improvement/Leadership articles:
- "What to Do While You're Waiting" by Daniel Darling, guest posting for Michael Hyatt.
- "Being Negative Creates Positive Value" and "In Praise of Doing" on Leadership Freak
- "The EXCELLENCE 25: Master the Basics" by tompeters!, a blog I've recently discovered.
- "17 Tips to Double Your Productivity in 14 Days" by Robin Sharma.
- "The Least I Could Do" and "The Simple Two-Step-Process" by Seth Godin.
- "Baked" over at Pinecone Camp provides a great recipe for English muffins.
- "Candles That Enhance Good Conversation" was just one inspiring piece of the 30-day series by Reluctant Entertainer.
- "Baptizing the Imagination" on the newly-launched Cardus Blog
- "Christianity Needs a Better Story" on Relevant