Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Linkage

Happy Friday! 

This may be one of the greatest Fridays of my summer.  A wonderful family reunion, an utterly terrible six-week graduate seminar, and a few long weeks of work behind me. 




Ahead? August is Congressional recess and the city slows to a sedate swing. A brief break from school and then my final grad class, one with a professor who has taught me a great deal and over at topic that I enjoy. Also, one of my oldest and dearest friends will be in town this weekend. 

So this weekend will hold all of the good things that summer should hold. While you're enjoying this first weekend of August, enjoy browsing through the following links.

  • Wedding season is in full swing. This article contains some timeless advice in accordance with the season.

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

What great links! You're inspiring. I need to branch out my internet readings. Teach me your ways.